Providing land & marine water management solutions
Scienco/FAST is a global manufacturer of Water Management Solutions: Agriculture disinfection systems, Commercial Food & Industrial Equipment, Municipal Water Treatment, Hospital/Institutional Equipment, industrial and commercial bulk salt dissolver systems (brinemakers), liquid injection systems, and environmentally-friendly maintenance tablets and cleaners.
With over 65 years of history unlike any other, the origins of SCIENCO® & FAST® can be traced back to the 1940’s in St. Louis, MO for water and salt management systems. In 1985, Scienco/FAST combined to produce internationally recognizable top-quality water, wastewater, and maintenance products with top-notch field services. SCIENCO®’s current commercial product lines combine proven performance with long-term reliability and many low-cost options.
Scienco/FAST recently was:
- awarded the 2015 Innovation in Marine Environmental Technology Offshore Excellence Award
- named a finalist for Lloyd’s List 2016 North American Maritime Awards in Innovation Category
- received the 2017 North American Integrated Water Technology Leadership Award
Our global Distributors and Representatives offer a range of our wastewater, greywater, and water treatment products and provide services in wastewater management to the marine, land and commercial industries. Contact us for assistance: email@example.com.
Commercial Water Treatment Equipment Division
• SciCHLOR® Sodium Hypochlorite Generators: A cost effective and reliable method of safely producing liquid chlorine for onsite disinfection.
• SciBRINE® Bulk Salt Dissolver & Brinemakers: produce and store a liquid brine solution that can be used in various applications, such as a food additive, a chemical feed for various chemical processes or an ion exchange/water softening process, etc.
• FloCRON® Liquid Injection Systems: A system that provides economical, accurate and reliable dispensing equipment for industrial and food processing markets. Dispensing ingredients such as water, brine, citric acid, calcium chloride, oils and sauces.
Marine Wastewater Treatment Systems!
MarineFAST® M-&MX Series
Tested to Global Standards
Fully certified for EFFLUENT STANDARDS: If you are unsure of your requirements, please contact us.
- USCG 33CFR159 - 150 mg/l TSS, 200 coliform/100 ml.
- MEPC.159(55) and MEPC.227(64) - 25 mg/l BOD5, 35 mg/l TSS, 125 mg/l COD and 100 coliform/100 ml, chlorine residual < 0.5 mg/l - no dilution required.
- USEPA Secondary Treatment (ST) - 85% removal of applied BOD5 and TSS, 30 mg/l.
- EPA VGP 2013 - EPA ST + 30-day coliform samples < 20/100 ml, not more than 40% of samples > 40/100 ml, chlorine residual < 10 µg/l.
|Scienco/FAST Company||Scienco/FAST Projects|