Providing land & marine water management solutions
Scienco/FAST is a global manufacturer of Industrial & Commercial Water Management Solutions: Agriculture Disinfection, Commercial Food & Industrial Equipment, Municipal Water Treatment, Hospital / Institutional Equipment, onsite generation of sodium hypochlorite for disinfection, industrial and commercial bulk salt dissolver systems (brinemakers), liquid injection systems, and environmentally-friendly maintenance tablets and cleaners.
Commercial Equipment Division
• SciCHLOR® Sodium Hypochlorite Generators: A cost effective and reliable method of safely producing liquid chlorine for onsite disinfection.
• SciBRINE® Bulk Salt Dissolver & Brinemakers: produce and store a liquid brine solution that can be used in various applications, such as a food additive, a chemical feed for various chemical processes or an ion exchange/water softening process, etc.
• FloCRON® Liquid Injection Systems: A system that provides economical, accurate and reliable dispensing equipment for industrial and food processing markets. Dispensing ingredients such as water, brine, citric acid, calcium chloride, oils and sauces.
Scienco® SciCHLOR® Sodium Hypochlorite Generator• Automatic, demand Chlorine Production • Compatible with most Salt Types • Integrated Compact Design • Simple Maintenance • Low Cost, Easy to Replace Parts FOR AG APPLICATIONS, VISIT SCIENCO® AG
Scienco® SciBRINE® Brinemaker Systems• Eliminates Bag Disposal • Compatible with most Salt Types • Reduces Labor Costs • Reduces Warehouse Space • Economical Solution
Scienco® FloCRON® Liquid Injection System• Electronically Controlled • Extremely Accurate • Easy Installation and Operation • Economical Solution
Type II Marine Sanitation Devices (MSDs) Total blackwater/greywater Treatment
Flow: 100-800 GPD (378-3026 LPD) | 1-44 crew MarineFAST® LX-Series are lightweight, certified, biological, flow-through devices (MSDs) on board small vessels. Read more... Marine Sewage Treatment Systems built to handle extreme environments.
M-&MX MSD & HS-MSD®
Flow: 200-1500 GPD (800-5700 LPD) | 1-78 crew MarineFAST® M- & MX-Series are ideal for small to medium sized crews and unassembled versions are ideal where access can be limited. Read more... Marine Sewage Treatment Systems built to handle extreme environments.
DV-Series MSD & HS-MSD®
Flow: 990-20000+ GPD (3700-75700+ LPD) | 1-2000+ crew MarineFAST® DV-Series is designed for larger vessels and offshore structures, from medium to large crews. Read more... Marine Sewage Treatment Systems built to handle extreme environments.
Fully Tested to the Highest Global Standards
Fully certified for EFFLUENT STANDARDS: Check which effluent requirements you must meet. If you are unsure, please contact us and we can help you out.
- USCG 33CFR159 - 150 mg/l TSS, 200 coliform/100 ml.
- MEPC.159(55) and MEPC.227(64) - 25 mg/l BOD5, 35 mg/l TSS, 125 mg/l COD and 100 coliform/100 ml, chlorine residual < 0.5 mg/l - no dilution required.
- USEPA secondary treatment - 85% removal of applied BOD5 and TSS, 30 mg/l BOD5, 30 mg/l TSS.
- EPA VGP 2013 - USEPA secondary treatment plus geometric mean of 30 day coliform samples < 20/100 ml, not more than 40% of samples > 40/100 ml, chlorine residual < 10 µg/l.
|Scienco/FAST Company||Scienco/FAST Projects|