Scienco® SciCHLOR® Generators
SAFE, Economic, Onsite Disinfection Solution!
• Compatible with all Salt Types
• Integrated Compact Design with Simple Maintenance and Low Cost, Easy to Replace Parts
SCIENCO® SciCHLOR® Sodium Hypochlorite Generator is a fully integrated, simple, and compact designed system. The SciCHLOR® system with SciCELL® technology uses a recirculating method to produce 0.8% strength sodium hypochlorite solution in 10 lb (4.5 kg), 20 lb (9 kg), 40 lb (18 kg) and 60 lb (27 kg) NaClO/day sizes. Featuring a multi-pass scouring design, the SciCELL® unit, control panel, and recirculation pump allows the system to automatically run at the optimum salinity to increase power efficiency, extend cell life, and power-save shut down if no usage of sodium hypochlorite.
Click to view, download, or print the product brochure.
Why use a sodium hypochlorite generator system?
With on site generation of chlorine, a sodium hypochlorite generator alleviates the safety concerns associated with storing and using bulk sodium hypochlorite, chlorine tablets, or chlorine gas.
Ideal for onsite chlorine applications
Ideal for disinfecting and bleaching applications, the science behind the SciCHLOR® is the SciCELL® unit which allows the system to: run at optimum efficiency, reduce power, increase power efficiency, extend cell life, power-save shut down if no usage of sodium hypochlorite, and multi-pass scouring with the cell design. Factory-tested, each compact SciCHLOR® comes complete with an integral brine tank, SciCELL® unit, control panel, and recirculation pump.
- Recycling Water / Reuse Systems
- Large Aquatics and Pools
- Cooling Tower / Fire Water Systems
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Marine Vessels / Oil Platforms
- Oil Drilling Injection Systems
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Hospital, Industrial, Commercial
The Scienco® SciCHLOR® sodium hypochlorite generator features SciCELL® technology for a pre-engineered, on-site system to safely and efficiently make chlorine. The SciCHLOR® converts saturated (26%) brine solution to a 0.8% strength hypochlorite – which is below the hazardous material threshold of 1%. The system includes a brine tank, chlorine storage tank, controls, and the SciCELL® unit.
The Scienco® SciCHLOR® sodium hypochlorite generator system uses a recirculating method to provide minimal operator attention and consistent chlorine strength. The Scienco® SciCHLOR® sodium hypochlorite generator maintains effective, reliable disinfection at an affordable cost with long SciCELL® life and easy maintenance.
Available in sizes:
- SciCHLOR® 1.0 – 10 pound (4.5 kg) of hypochlorite per day
- SciCHLOR® 2.0 – 20 pound (9 kg) of hypochlorite per day
- SciCHLOR® 4.0 – 40 pound (18 kg) of hypochlorite per day
- SciCHLOR® 6.0 – 60 pound (27 kg) of hypochlorite per day